The Greater Lansing Food Bank In partnership with
The United Way of Gratiot County and the Gratiot Hunger Network
Is distributing FREE – fresh & non-perishable food items at a
MOBILE FOOD PANTRY for Gratiot County Residents
Details of this mobile:
- Stay in your vehicle – Registration will be done next to your vehicle
- Restrooms will NOT be available
- Food will be placed in your trunk/hatchback so please make room.
- Proof of residency in Gratiot County – valid driver’s license or Michigan ID
Tuesday, May 27
Registration begins at 3:30, distribution begins at 4:00
Food Distribution from 4 pm till 6 pm or until all the food is distributed
Parking lot of the Pine Avenue Elementary School, Alma
Who can participate?
- Those who have lost income due to Coronavirus closures
- Senior citizens on fixed incomes
- Families/individuals with limited or low-income jobs
- Only open to residents in Gratiot County
For more information about the mobile pantry,
call the Greater Lansing Food Bank at (517) 908-3680
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.